We provide services to meet all of your race needs
- Unlimited consultation with race director by phone or email to determine requirements and course location
- We will post your race on our website and social media pages to increase interest and participants in your event
- Get online pre-registrations and have bib numbers ready for packet pickup
- Ready made info packets
Race Day Services
- Early setup and registrations
- Provide pre-labeled bib numbers and disposable chip tags for all runners
- Input all race day information
Professional Finish Line Set-Up
- Inflatable finish arch
- Double-sided LED clock
- Finish chute
- 32″ result monitor/laptop result kiosk
- PA system for announcements and music
- Backup timing and camera
- The latest in RFID and timing equipment
- Multiple levels of timing backup, both automated and manual
- Produce and post preliminary results while the race is in progress and produce a complete list of results for your event immediately after the event including: place overall, by gender, and by divisions
- We post the results at RapID Event Timing and other race sites immediately post-race and email the results to the race organizers
- We send results to newspapers and magazines if requested
Frequently Asked Questions
Pricing is flexable, and depends on the number of racers, location and type of event. Contact us today for a specific quote.
We provide the finish line, disposable chips, race bibs, timing and real-time results. After the race, results will also be published on our website.
You will need to provide the starter, course layout, maps, registration and awards.
Results are provided immediately as racers cross the finish line. We will print results for the race director, and post the results on our website.
We are located in Gatesville, Texas, but are prepared to travel to many different locations, both near and far. Travel expenses are included in the contracted price.